Living Loss: Resiliency and Meaning in Grief
Presented by: Anita Mehta, RN, PhD, CFT
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2023, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
About The Event
• Understand the different types of ongoing losses that occur with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease.
• Recognize that each experience is unique and relative to the relationship they have with their loved one.
• Have an opportunity to explore and understand grieving responses related to ongoing loss.
• Learn about different strategies to manage their responses to witnessing ongoing loss.
• Understand the importance of caring for themselves as they care for someone with Alzheimer’s Disease.